- EUROSYSTEM STDOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALDAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSTYLERange of manual and motorized jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE“Templier” type manual jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE VEFPH2O range.
Aluminium jib cranes
- GANTRIES VGIRange of I-beam gantries
- GANTRIES VGIMMotorized gantry crane
- GANTRIES VGPSRange of steel hollow profile gantries
- GANTRIES VGPARange of aluminium hollow profile gantries
- MANUALS CRANESRange of hand-operated top running travelling cranes
- EUROPONTTravelling cranes
- COMPOSANTS +Travelling crane components
Overhead handling systems
for loads of 60 to 2,000 kg
The ideal solution for moving light loads. The EUROSYSTEM overhead handling system adapts perfectly to your site development or production process needs, offering a great many configurations.
The EUROSYSTEM can take the form of a monorail, roller paths, single-girder overhead travelling cranes, double girder overhead travelling cranes, singe or complex circuit systems, with points for changing the direction of travel, or a multi-direction turntable.
An graded range of hollow sections providing excellent headroom. The EUROSYSTEM consists of three different models, the use of which is determined by the load capacity and distance between the suspension points :
- UKA 20 : maximum capacity 250 kg.
- UKA 30 : maximum capacity 1,000 kg.
- UKA 40 : maximum capacity 2,000.
- The loads are easy to handle, thanks to an excellent rolling coefficient
- The load on the bearing structure is kept to a minimum through the pendular design of the system
- Maintenance is practically zero
- Installations are pleasing to the eye
- Great flexibility
- Minimum loss of headroom
- Many different solutions for securing the system, adaptable to any structure (I-beams, wood, concrete...)
- Installation and anchoring simply by bolting