- EUROSYSTEM STDOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALDAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSTYLERange of manual and motorized jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE“Templier” type manual jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE VEFPH2O range.
Aluminium jib cranes
- GANTRIES VGIRange of I-beam gantries
- GANTRIES VGIMMotorized gantry crane
- GANTRIES VGPSRange of steel hollow profile gantries
- GANTRIES VGPARange of aluminium hollow profile gantries
- MANUALS CRANESRange of hand-operated top running travelling cranes
- EUROPONTTravelling cranes
- COMPOSANTS +Travelling crane components
Aluminium hollow profile overhead handling system for loads of 60 to 2,000 kg
The Aluminium Eurosystem represents a new generation of hollow profile handling systems. This innovative solution presents the combined advantages of conventional steel and aluminium hollow profile.
A graded range of 4 sizes of profile. As for steel sections, the selection of the model will depend on the load capacity and the distance between the suspension points.
- AL06, 6.5 kg/m, up to 320 kg.
- AL08, 8 kg/m, up to 500 kg.
- AL10, 10.6 kg/m, up to 2,000 kg.
- AL14, 14.5 kg/m, up to 2,000 kg.
- ERGONOMIC. The lightness of the rails provides easy, effortless manipulation by the user even with heavy and unwieldy loads
- PRECISE. Precision is ensured by top quality manufacturing and smooth manoeuvring
- ANTI–CORROSIVE TREATMENT. The profile aluminium is anodized outside and inside
- ECONOMICAL. By the reduced volume and simplification of the bearing structures, by the rapidity of assembly
- NEW TECHNOLOGY. The profile was made possible by the latest cold extrusion engineering innovations and optimisation of structures
- PRACTICAL. The profile is compatible with all ITEM standardised accessories
- LONG LIFE SPAN. The remarkable resistance to wear is due to the anodizing treatment and to the roller material
- SAFETY. The profile is guaranteed weldless
- NOISELESS. The very low noise level of operation is due to the great smoothness of the rolling surface