- EUROSYSTEM STDOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALDAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSTYLERange of manual and motorized jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE“Templier” type manual jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE VEFPH2O range.
Aluminium jib cranes
- GANTRIES VGIRange of I-beam gantries
- GANTRIES VGIMMotorized gantry crane
- GANTRIES VGPSRange of steel hollow profile gantries
- GANTRIES VGPARange of aluminium hollow profile gantries
- MANUALS CRANESRange of hand-operated top running travelling cranes
- EUROPONTTravelling cranes
- COMPOSANTS +Travelling crane components
Aluminium hollow profile overhead handling system for loads of up to 2,000 kg
The Aluminium Eurosystem represents a new generation of hollow profile handling systems. This innovative solution presents the cumulation advantages of conventional steel and aluminium hollow profile.
Steel and aluminium profile may been combine too in the same system.
A graded range of 4 sizes of profile. As for steel sections, the selection of the model will depend on the load capacity and the distance between the suspension points.
This range of profiles associated with other components like suspensions, manual or electric travelling trolleys and cross travel trolleys enable many lifting solutions to be implemented.
- Monorail tracks.
- Single girder overhead cranes.
- Double-beam overhead cranes.
- Telescopic beams.
This innovative solution presents the advantages of conventional steel and the benefits aluminium material:
- ERGONOMIC. The lightness of the rails provides easy, effortless manipulation by the user even with heavy and unwieldy loads.
- PRECISE. Precision is ensured by top quality manufacturing and smooth maneuvering.
- ANTI–CORROSIVE TREATMENT. The profile aluminium is anodized outside and inside.
- ECONOMICAL. By the reduced volume and simplification of the bearing structures, by the rapidity of assembly.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY. The profile was made possible by the latest cold extrusion engineering innovations and optimization of structures.
- LONG LIFE SPAN. The remarkable resistance to wear is due to the anodizing treatment and to the roller material.
- SAFETY. The profile is guaranteed weldless.
- NOISELESS. The very low noise level of operation is due to the great smoothness of the rolling surface.