- EUROSYSTEM STOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALUAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSYSTEM STDOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALDAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSTYLERange of manual and motorized jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE“Templier” type manual jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE VEFPH2O range.
Aluminium jib cranes
- GANTRIES VGIRange of I-beam gantries
- GANTRIES VGIMMotorized gantry crane
- GANTRIES VGPSRange of steel hollow profile gantries
- GANTRIES VGPARange of aluminium hollow profile gantries
- MANUALS CRANESRange of hand-operated top running travelling cranes
- EUROPONTTravelling cranes
- COMPOSANTS +Travelling crane components
“Templier” type manual jib cranes with articulated arms
VERLINDE articulated crane is designed for handling loads of 50 to 1,000 kg with ease, taking up very little space in an almost circular area. Practically all the working zones afford access to the hoisting tackle mounted at the tip of the boom.
The articulated arm enables obstacles to be avoided.
- All-steel design in compliance with DIN 15018 standards
- Service temperature : -10° to +40° C
- IP54 switchgear
- Presentation : shot-peened frame, primer coat and glossy yellow topcoat
>Jib crane mounted on column entirely independent from the building, anchored to the ground. This crane can serve an almost circular working area with a maximum radius of 5 metres.
>Jib crane mounted on roof (secured to a ceiling or members of the structural frame of the building). This crane can serve an almost circular working area with a radius of 5 metres.
Jib crane mounted on bracket (secured to a wall or mast post). This crane serves an almost circular working area with a radius of 5 metres.