- EUROSYSTEM STOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALUAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSYSTEM STDOverhead handling systems
- EUROSYSTEM ALDAluminium hollow profile overhead handling system
- EUROSTYLERange of manual and motorized jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE“Templier” type manual jib cranes
- EUROSTYLE VEFPH2O range.
Aluminium jib cranes
- GANTRIES VGIRange of I-beam gantries
- GANTRIES VGIMMotorized gantry crane
- GANTRIES VGPSRange of steel hollow profile gantries
- GANTRIES VGPARange of aluminium hollow profile gantries
- MANUALS CRANESRange of hand-operated top running travelling cranes
- EUROPONTTravelling cranes
- COMPOSANTS +Travelling crane components
Geared travelling unit type CB
for loads from 8,000 to 80,000 kg
Travelling wheel blocks are all-purpose. They can provide the basic drive system for top-running end carriage for crane or hoist trolley. Wheels are easily dismounted on site for quick maintenance.
- Wide range of products (six models) for use with a wide spectrum of loads from 8 to 80 tons.
- The travel drive wheel, guided by grooves, is in forged GGG70 steel making for silent operation while respecting the guiding square on runway to reduce wear and prevent deterioration. The life-lubricated bearings require no routine maintenance. They are protected inside the housing from exterior stress sources (dust, moisture,...).
- The state of wheel grooves is very easy to check. Changing a wheel bearing is very simple for maintenance operations (easy disassembly).
- The housing is closed on five sides to ensure remarkable dimensional stability of wheel blocks.
- Six models are available enabling total customization of your wheel load requirements.
- Five standard configurations are available for mounting wheel blocks on existing structures design to be motorized (hoist trolleys, end-carriages on crane,...). Assembly options offer diversification to meet technical specifications as much as possible, connections are available by bolting, welding or simple recessing of the wheel block.
- Wide range of proven travelling motors from our hoists and top running end carriages portfolio that are reliable and compact. 2-speed or variable speed versions available (wide range of speed inverters is also available).
- Guide rollers (optional) enable reducing distortion of guiding square on runway and also minimizing track wear.
- Anti-derailment system for travelling crane.
- Anti-derailment system for trolley.
- Two-speed or speed inverter travelling motors (wide range of speed inverters is also available).
- Rollers guide.
- Various types of connection (see above).
- Anticorrosion epoxy coating.
- Anticorrosion polyurethane coating.
- Motor cables.
- Standby heating for travelling motor.
- Standby heating for cubicle.
- Rain cover for travelling motors
- IP66 protection for 2-speed travel motor.