Travel and lift speed control system for hoists and travelling cranes
VARIATOR speed control systems offer greater operating precision and flexibility for your lifting equipment.
VARIATOR speed control systems have been specially designed to be used with EUROBLOC and EUROCHAIN hoisting tackles and VERLINDE crane components.
VARIATOR systems offer, with a single product, a reliable and comprehensive speed control solution (variable speed drive together with its dedicated software, brake management, main breaker, electronic surveillance system, ..) coupled with easy installation and operation.
Why should you vary the speed of your hoisting equipment ?
Varying the speed enables the operator to move his load with greater accuracy and flexibility. VARIATOR enables the speed to be adapted to suit the load and the user’s know-how of the hoisting system and production process.
- Reduces the pendulum effect and can even cancel it (ESP option)
- Increases the mechanical life span of suspended cranes and the electrical life span of lift and trolley motors
- Increases productivity of your hoist station
- Reduces energy consumption and the size of supply lines
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Optimal utilisation of work space
- Smaller investments and faster return on investment