- EXPERTCARESmartphone application for remoting EUROBLOC VT
- EUROMOTE HRadio remote control system
- MICROMOTERadio remote control system
- VARIATORTravel and lift speed control system
- VARIATOR ASRAdapted Speed Range
- VARIATOR ESRExtended Speed Range
- ESPAutomatic load swinging (pendulum) correction system
Lift speed control system
and travelling cranes
This option enables hoist speed to be automatically adapted to the hook suspended load.
This recent feature allows lift speed and motor torque to be dissociated: speed - for the reduction of cycle time to enhance hoist station productivity when running empty, and motor torque - for lifting when loaded to ensure precision travel with a maximum power margin.
Product advantages :
- Up to 50% energy savings
- Speed depending on load obtained automatically
- Productivity and safety enhancement
- Enhancement of load travel accuracy
- Best return on investment
- Optimal use of work space and of approach data of hook
- Increased motor life span
- Use of low amperage for crane power supply to reduce the cost of investment in power-feeding systems
- Depending on standards and local tax systems, grants can be obtained within the framework of energy saving policies
Basic principle of operation
For most applications with type A (ASR) motors (up to 35% of nominal load), you can use the hoist at its rated speed, even above.