- EXPERTCARESmartphone application for remoting EUROBLOC VT
- EUROMOTE HRadio remote control system
- MICROMOTERadio remote control system
- VARIATORTravel and lift speed control system
- VARIATOR ASRAdapted Speed Range
- VARIATOR ESRExtended Speed Range
- ESPAutomatic load swinging (pendulum) correction system
Radio control system for hoists and cranes
More ergonomic and one-hand usability
The best application for the DIGIMOTE radio transmitter is on assembly workstation where it’s important to have a good load handling features and ability to use other hand to guide the load.
Joystick is use for controlling the travelling movement of the crane and hoist. This interface offer possibility to control the load with just single grip. Symbols are covered with the thick layer of transparent plastic to guarantee the durability. With transmitters for solo hoist joystick is locked allowing only trolley movements.
- Applications: Travelling controls with one grip for cranes, solo hoists, chain hoists with motorized trolley (bridge) or with jib crane (electric rotation).
- Operation: Indoor, outdoor (when no need to install inside bridge panel).
- Control elements: Key function, 2 steps joystick, 2 steps push buttons, Stop emergency.
- Enclosure ratings: IP65 / NEMA4.
- Operating temperature range: 20 to 70 °C (4 to 158 °F).
- Receiver power supply: 48, 115 and 230 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Antenna: Internal antenna in the receiver and in the transmitter.
- Bandwidths: VHF (400 465 MHz), UHF (800 930 MHz).
- Transmitter operating mode signalling: BiColor LED and internal buzzer.
- Battery: Two LiIon batteries per system, 3.7 V / 1130mAh, over 16 hours operating time with 50% duty cycle.
- Connections: Standardized VERLINDE connections.
- Size H x W x D: 220 x 53 x 45 mm.
- Weight: 280g (w.o.battery).
- Carrying options (deliver as standard): Carabiner hook, wrist strap, silicone protection.